How can I withdraw funds?
At CanPlayCasino.com, we take your account and financial security seriously. We have in place processes that protect you and us from any potential fraud. We allow players to withdraw only if all of the following have been completed -
- Your email address registered on the account has been validated.
- You have made at least one real money deposit.
- You have supplied us with documents that prove your identity, age and the proof of ownership of the financial instruments used. The proof of financials may be one or more of the following depending on the type of method you used to deposit and need to request withdrawal.
- Credit Card copy (we need to see only the name and the first 6 and last 4 numbers).
- Credit card statement showing full name, address and credit card number. The card number can be masked to show only the first 6 and the last 4 numbers.
- Bank account statement showing your full name, address and the account number you had used to make a deposit or need to withdraw the money to.
The above helps us satisfy ourselves of the following -
- Your email address is accessible by you, since we send receipts of financial transactions to the email address.
- We know that we are doing business with you and not someone who has access to your information, and that you are of legal age.
- We know that only genuine financial instruments are being used on our platform and that no one else is misusing any of your payment methods.
Once the withdrawal option is enabled, you can choose any of the available options to request a payout.
Where is my money?
All funds requested for withdrawal are restricted separately and are not available for game play. If you wish to cancel the withdrawal, you can do so any time from the 'My Account' section until it is processed. All withdrawal requests are subject ...
Interac provides 3 ways of depositing and not all financial institutions support all 3 of them. Online: You are taken to your bank site and when you complete the transaction, the funds are immediately received in the gaming account. eTransfer: You ...
Unable to play real money games
Ew! You hit one of those walls we hate to keep but are required to do so as per the various regulations. You may be prevented from placing a real money wager in one or more of the following cases. You are not in Canada. You need to be within the ...
Initiating a Interac Withdrawal--Step-by Step Instructions
Interac eTransfer is our most popular payment method. You can use your bank account from participating banks/Credit Unions, to make a withdrawal directly to your bank account. The process is quick & easy. 1. Select INTERAC from withdrawal methods, ...
What can cause a delay in processing my Interac withdrawals?
All withdrawal requests are subject to internal security verification and if there are no issues, the withdrawal request will be processed within 7 business days. Once the transaction is processed, it may take longer for the money to reach you. What ...